Dr.-Ing. Markus Weckesser
- Dynamic Software Product Lines (DSPL)
- Model-based specification of runtime variability
- Analysis and anomaly detection
- Analysis and model-based planning of (self-)adaptations
- Distributed and coordinated reconfigurations
Are you looking for a Bachelor- or Master-Thesis in the research area of analysis and planning of adaptations in self-adaptive systems on basis of Dynamic Software Product Lines? Please find a list of currently open topics here. Drop me a line if you have a concrete idea that is not covered in the list.
If you are interested in getting insights in a highly dynamic and exciting international research environment and seek to gain experience with modern technologies, feel free to contact me for a position as a student research assistant.
- Software-Produktlinien (SPL) - SS15
- Software-Praktikum (SP) - WS14/15, WS15/16, WS16/17, WS17/18
- Projektseminar Softwaresysteme - as supervisor, SS15, SS16, SS17
- (Pro-)Seminar Softwaresystemtechnik - as supervisor, WS15/16, WS16/17, WS17/18